Friday, August 21, 2009

sophie poem

Last night was just another… Crazy thing that…. Cant be taken back… but I know that… if I could… it would be like this… Yo baby… Im feeling down.. just listen to me… and let me tell… how this could be… I wont run from you… I will sprint back to you… I cant stay away… I know you feel the same… try this for a start… grab my hand.. Trust me for just 2 minutes and let me spin you around in my heart and mind… It be kinda like this… I was hurting… I was just kinda scared… my pants where down and I was starting something new… you happen to be there… and you where my closest friend I got right now… Shhh.. Hold my hand.. and stare into my eyes and see if there be any funny shit… lets just start new.. and you will see… that I aint that bad…. It kinda crazy how this is… I know you are like me in some ways… you know that this isn’t just my story…it be ours all the way… dear miss sophie… you aint mine… but these feelings are shared…. Beyond the stars that are your eyes… they are felt deep down… you alone know how sad I am… you bring the sparkle to my eyes… and a smile to my lips…

No comments:

Post a Comment