Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Little Jam

Yo girl… this is my little jam…. I want to open your eyes to my… I think you know what is right… deep down its just kinda like this…. You want to love someone… but it oh so hard… to come out and tell... yo I know it aint the same… but do you get… that if you wer here.. I would be holding you… oh oh.. so close… just lifting that lovely face to mine… oh where is the love? Where have my values of equality? Oh what that you just say? Where is the love? Oh oh.. my girl… I know deep down… it kinda just like this… one word.. one word… it came so sudden…. What I always tell you? That it kinda like this… you cry because no one cares… but really you know deep down… the world is twirling around that thing you have… its called girl… little love…. Im your big boy… just trying to open your eyes… and tilt that little head up… I see that tear rolling down..

You don’t know how bad I wana just reach up… and wipe that little tear… for it a tear in my universe…. Just as much at it on your cheek…. Its called little love… in a twirling world… I cant hold on… the more I try the more I fall down… I don’t ever see u coming back… to the…. I just wish that… when I set my head down to rest… that it be a dream… just to wake up… to open my own eyes….. why the world keep spinning…. Im so ready… just to… break down and cry… when I close my eyes… it kinda like this… have you ever wanted to tell someone deep down… that you… just l-l-l-love her… this world needs to stop spinning… it making me sick.. down to the bottom.. of my dead stricken heart…. For its what deep down… I wana just try and say… yo girl just open those eyes and let me tell you my pain… it has a little name… for it called little love… my show is over… my world is down to the last human being… you said you weren’t leaving… but I know… that when this world starts spinning…. I cant hold on… im keeping it real…. Im just trying to hold on… but that is when… I just realize… this is a dream… I wana just continue on.. holding you…. But this is a dream…. I wana tell you open those lovely blue eyes… and see that deep down… it was meant to be… I keep trying to understand….

No comments:

Post a Comment