Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My first song ever....

Girl just hold up listen to me a little

It my time to tell you how it is

I have you on my mind

All the time dreaming and wishing

you where in my arms

Laying next to me at night

I can go on, and on

Hold up girl

(chorus)

This is my time to tell you how I feel

You are my angel

The beauty in my life

I cant worry about our past

I hafta put this on the line

Because it is my time

Let me hear you say

What I know you wana say

Girl I know this might be hard

But I know you love me

Girl your voice is like quicksand

Just pulling me down

When I walk these lonely streets

I hear your voice, just pulling me down

Seeing you through that window

With another man

Is pulling me down

I know your not happy

I know I am your warrior

I wear the invisible armor for you

Taking the blows each time

Just because I know

That you love me deep down

(chorus)

This is my time to tell you how I feel

You are my angel

The beauty in my life

Now it is my time to tell you no more,

Its my time, my time

That you came to me

And I warped My arms around you

And pulled you close, your mine

I know you love me, but that

Is the past

Girl I will wear your armor

I will take those hits for you

I will fly to Jupiter and back for you

My love

You’re my girl

When I look at you I feel

Like your eyes are the stars of my night

Like your smile is the light of my day

Like your laugh is the music to my ears

Like your words are the wisdom to come

Like your joy the happiness of my world

Like your caring the spur of my love

(chorus)

This is my time to tell you how I feel

You are my angel

The beauty in my life

Babe I love you

I know you love me

Just emit it

I will not wait for ever

Nevertheless, this is your time and mine

No comments:

Post a Comment