Friday, August 21, 2009

Myself

Lately… I Have been feeling down. Trying to get through to you… Just pick myself back up.. I been disking myself for.. these past years, but tomorrow.. im gona start new.. and try to show you.. how I am.. its kinda how I role now… Oh yeah, I been down for the past couple years.. its how I feel and hear.. I been acting like it’s the last year.. never cared.. never feared… Iv walked miles.. Im grown past my years… I might be 15 but its like iv lived my life over and over… iv tried to care.. but its not mine to feel… I may be down.. but I fear this might be my last year… not to care… my life is, a whole joke to others, its crazy how I am.. I might not tell you my life story.. but lets see if you can see how it is.. to just be me… I aint pretty.. I aint cool… but yet I look.. to these stars… but they are to far too reach.. this just might be corny.. but I hope you don’t care… iv walked miles.. in my mind.. its kinda crazy… im just starting to realize how much.. I just don’t care.. I been trying to reach you… to change how I am… I know it be you.. who cares so much about me… Stand in these shoes, and you will see… I aint crazy…. Im starting to think this just might be… far fetched and none caring… im just trying to tell… who will listen in this crazy world…. People be calling me sad.. people been calling weird… I know that It just might be true… for it be my calling…. It just don’t matter… This is how I role.. this is my beauty and fucking calling… You follow me around.. and say that, that isn’t mine… Yo hoe that isn’t your calling.. They be biting my… calling.. I didn’t ask for this… it just be mine to.. share and pass on through my heart and words…. Iv been told I been crazy.. but hey.. I know I been crazy and lost.. You know lately… Iv walked miles.. Im grown past my years… I might be 15 but its like iv lived my life over and over… iv tried to care… But no one hears… My words are like air.. they arnt heard.. They be up there… just not heard and not important enough for these people… I been trying to call to me and tell who I really truly am…. But maybe this aint be how its supposed to be.. maybe im just supposed to be.. like all these others… Just lay down.. and listen and do… I’ll trade these shoes in… and live this life… with no calling other then the worlds… Is that the truth of this crazy world… I been living this life as a joke… I been fucked over and need something to pull myself outa this hump… my heart has holes thrice over… my mind and soul.. been sent to the sky… and my being depressed to nothing in this… lovely existence of mine.. I heard that im sad and feeling down… just realized it be true.. maybe im so sad I be happy… damn maybe I should be a angel and devil.. for they rest in wat I thought be my own existence… its not mine I realize now it be just a… common place dream.. thought out to torment me.. It brings me close to these unearthly tears… im slowly losing my place in this world… If you look deep down inside this wilting heart.. you will see.. a beauty soul trying hard to reach out.. To my friends.. Stay strong… To my love.. I wont forget you… To my enemies.. I forgive you… My wrong doings.. im sorry to do that.. and world I love you… Stay true and Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment