Sunday, August 23, 2009

The girls be showing their...

You are so far away…. But this wont be so bad… Dear girl… I’ll write... txt and call you… Only way… that this could go bad… is if you just don’t hit me back… This aint so bad… Dear girl… If you don’t want to… I’ll go… it not that hard… you will see my back… walking into the black… but wait… you don’t realize… I got your picture In my back pocket and I keep looking at it… Just wishing that you didn’t tell me to turn and go… Why you tell me… that I had a chance… why you say that I could’ve been that one… Dear girl… This is your last chance… to try and catch this fluttering heart of mine… Hey I told you… that I had your picture in my back pocket… I keep looking… In the back of my mind… I keep thinking… that girl I had a chance… But hey… I knew you would turn that face away from mine… It might not be so bad… but now it is my turn to start jamming and rolling how I do best… I look left and I see those faces turning… flash a smile and they be mine now… I be looking right and I see the quick glance and a smile… The gliter in there eyes… I walk up and just say… hey… it just starts to get crazy with the moon over head… I be outa control… I start walking forward to my dance floor… hands just grabbing but only one… is holding on to mine… I be like boys back up… this girl is mine… Dj hit that song… we be outa control… with the moon overhead… the ladies… be outa control… but it be only us girl… for now I know… what I want my dream girl to be… It be my call, I look into your eyes and smile… We be just out on the floor…


(THIS IS NOT DONE....)

No comments:

Post a Comment