Wednesday, August 26, 2009

a friend thats gone...

Your nickname was my girl… You’re the only thing on my mind… I fall asleep with these crazy thoughts that you where mine…. I can see you in… every girl, that I see around the town… But now you aren’t mine… You’re now the mans across that street… I will keep doing my thing… But the only thing that was on my mind… Had the nickname my girl… I had a table for two… You and me… Walk down the road… but this life is a game… I walk tall but my mind will shrink down with the idea that I missed this chance of mine… But check this out… I might be staring out these windows… just thinking that there aint nothing to live for… But I know I am gona just keep moving on… I look back and think thanks… your not mine… but I know in my heart you will always be that friend of mine… You can slap me, trash me with dirty little words… But nothing will touch that feeling that you… Will always be my friend… When the world feels like it is over… you can come to me… I’ll be looking out these windows… just wondering, when you might just give me this second chance… to at least be that friend… I will be waiting… For the girl… my nickname girl….

No comments:

Post a Comment