Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lying awake is just as sad as dreaming

I lie awake just dreaming about you… the hands behind my head lonely, my eyes searching the ceiling wishing that you where here… I watch the sunset, but it isn’t the same with out you there to hold me hand… I will turn over in bed… but that don’t help… for it reminds me… that’s what you did to me…. I watch the ocean crash against the shore… but that just makes me sad, for it reminds me how i asked you out on that same beach… I like awake just thinking about you… Wishing those hands, which I held, to catch this tear… It takes two to whisper I love you.. but only one have it crash around your ears…. I wished I don’t feel so alone… as many times I say I don’t feel alone… I know… that really I just be thinking of you… I lay in bed drifting to sleep dreaming about you… hoping that I could just move on but I really know I will never forget that darling who held my empty hand… I am asleep now just dreaming about you and in that dream where back together like its meant to be…. Good morning little angel

1 comment:

  1. This was really, really good. It reminded me that..even when you are alone, you always carry the memories with you. The smiles. The laughs. Holding hands. Even watching an amazing sunset over the water.

    ReplyDelete