Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I know...

I know….. every time I wake up… I think of your smile… I know when ever I fall asleep I think that the thought you be thousand of miles away… But listen to your heart… before you tell me goodbye… I look into those eyes miles away… though I still can lose myself in them…. I wonder… when those miles don’t separate us… when you be a step away… how those eyes will effect me…. I wake up calling for you… but there be nothing you can do… I know why… for we be thousand of miles apart… but in this mind of mine… I look into those eyes as if they be ten feet apart… I know we might have others… but listen to our heart… and nothing will we can do… for they be fluttering the same beat…. Listen to these hearts of ours…. Bam bam they be going…. Ten feet apart or a thousand they still go BAM BAM…. So with these others just listen to that heart of ours..

No comments:

Post a Comment