Thursday, October 15, 2009

LIFE>sucks

I am so tired with this life of mine… I just wana reach out for a hand to help me out of this fucking dump…. Maybe I just done with trying… maybe I want to turn my eyes away… jump from this track of mine… Follow the pack of minds… Not fight through this slump of mine…. I imagine it be like in a dark endless hole… not being able to see forward or back… maybe I should just end this singlized path of mine…. I just starting to get this position im in… Coming to grips with this reality of mine… Finally realizing it be playing this heart of mine… this mind of mine… Just getting fucked when I think I reached it… Ever get in a fight, it be like I the loser and always getting shoved back to the ground… Head down…. Not wanting to look up for fear of eye contact…. I be so Fucking tired of this hell of mine… People look at me… they see a happy ridden boy of 15… not the joy empty shell of mine…. I know other peoples pain because through it all I see my fucking own… Done being me, done with this life… I kept trying to reach out… but the only hand I found was my own…. Im done trying to be someone else… done being myself…. It be time to change the guy I be… should I be like other guys… a dumbass mother fucker…. Or should I be a sweet heart…. Fag or lover…. Hater or a actor… everything is such a intense kind of gloomy… but I know what its to be… I’ll pick myself back up… and continue with the F*** life of mine… and jump up on that trial of mine and continue on with how I be….

No comments:

Post a Comment