Sunday, October 11, 2009

I thought I told you… im just tiny bit crazy…

I thought I told you… im just tiny bit crazy… just bouncing off these walls… but it aight because I love you… I got money… I got the cars…. But in side this head of mine I be just a aight crazy… flashing lights trip me like a lighting star, tomorrow you’ll see me falling… the next day walking tall and proud… like the Eiffel tower in the fancy world of mine…. Im a pimp… I don’t needa another chick… but I keep looking.. I grovel on the ground for this chick of mine… I just met her… she be a lighting star…. In the Hollywood car of hers…. Tomorrow she be mine… that night she’ll be mine… I thought I told you… I be a crazy motha fucka… but it aight… for I told you… tomorrow you’ll be mind, tonight your mine and its all aight because I love you… Jump off a tower… crawl through this marsh brain of mine… with a thought of her in my mind… its like a spotlight on a angel… Its just the non-crazy bit of these walls…. Spell her name out… and It kinda sounds like Samii… bitch she be mine… im just a tiny bit crazy in the M*** fucking world of mine… for I be standing tall like the Eiffel tower one day… and the next I be a pebble in this world… I thought I told you…

No comments:

Post a Comment