Friday, September 11, 2009

Eternal dance

That Light, just illuminating that angel face in the heavens… She is more then my angel… she is my wana be…. She knows that each look she gives me, just makes me wana smile and die with joy…. I wana pull her close and dance around the moon light floor…. I wana make her feel my happiness… in the far reached places of this waning heart of mine… She knows she can put her trust in me… she knows when I hold her close…. That she will feel eternal joy…. She wont hurt me anymore… I don’t want this to be anything else…. The sky turns blue with our love for each other…. The sun smiles down apon us walking, hand in hand…. We love each other more each passing sunrise and moonlight strolls we take… People feel it in the air… they whisper to each other… I wana have love like those two… I wana be in love like that couple who just walked by… every time I look to the sky I see her face in my minds eye…. She tells her friends everyday how much this guy is her man of her dreams…. They be those eternal angels in flight… making others envious of what they have… its what they see in each other… that keeps them in then eternal dance of the loved ones… They knew this was how it was supposed to be….

No comments:

Post a Comment