Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear alex,

I would like to say… a few things about you that is… a just little bit to true for me… It wasn’t clear to me, intill I felt the pain which I put you through…. I write this as a friend that knows now… the pain you be feeling… You should always know, you will be in my heart for eternity… I’ll look to these stars tonight, and feel your pain… I didn’t know when I saw… You… I’d crack a smile and choose… you to make me smile… to offer my shoulder to… Lift that beautiful smile up to the world and let it shine… When you need someone to dance your life with, I’ll be the first with my hand up… Little heart breaking boys… back off… I aint going to let you break this ladies heart…. I hear you be crying now, and I offer my crib as a setback, and my napkin to wipe your face… Look at me, I will make you smile… I just wanted to let you know… this and that…. Ill always be there… to pick up from that hard ground, what ever you need…. Ill be there….. Alex I choose you as my friend, and I wont let nothing come between that…. When ever you feel like your down… I will be there for you…. As long as u let me be….

Your friend,

Macallan

No comments:

Post a Comment