Monday, November 16, 2009

dont you be trippin

She trips over her feet thinking about you…. She don’t know why she has fallen so hard for you… I be her friend, it hurts me to see, that you caused her such pain and joy for thee…. You where more then just love for her…. It cant be true no more… when I saw you two, I thought you two where meant to be! It’s the story of her life… sorrow, tear driven eyes of hers…. She dont know why she be tripping for you…. She don’t want this to be no more… but when ever she walks out of that door, she thinks about you… she says she is over you now, but I know… that she be faithful to you even after you shut the door…. I wish as a close friend of that angel friend of mine, that you just open that door up one more… and let it be, I know from the way you look at her… that deep down you do love her, you knew it was meant to be… as a friend ill pry that door open once more… just so you two know once more it was meant to be… It kills me inside to know… that she be alone in this forsaken world… and to know you just be on the other side…. Don’t hurt her no more…. I can feel it like a pulse of electricity… it flies through this air…. Because I know she loves you so, I will fall from the worlds end to get you to the other end together… everytime, she just dies a little more when away from thee…. <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment