Thursday, September 3, 2009

a friend long gone

Seconds chances are nice, third r sweet... a annoying boy a kinda guy you hate more then any others... I was a little boy… I will just wana know I set it right when I thought I could no more… I wana go to sleep and wake up and have this be a dream… I told myself I could’ve done better… But I know I didn’t… I just made it worse for myself… almost had our friendship fixed… now I just know that I really was just pulling it down from the tree…. I feel bad deep down… I know if I ask you… you will say that I don’t wana talk to you…. I finally get that now… I just wana let you know, im sorry, wish I could’ve done better, and now im going, I realize that you were a friend of mine who brought a smile to my lips, a hope to my life… and I will go now… later…

No comments:

Post a Comment